Planned Quality of Life updates:
1. Updates to the in-game graphics settings menu (exciting, I know…)
- Separate custom settings profiles for VR & desktop modes
- Removal of graphics settings with little impact on actual in-game graphics
- Addition of settings for shadow type & resolution (these - settings can have a significant impact on performance)
- Enable/Disable post-processing options
- Enable/Disable planar water reflections
2. Custom input configuration for unknown controller devices
- Allow players to configure any controller they want and save a configuration file for that controller which can be shared with other players.
3. Updates to the tutorial course & bringing the tutorial to non-VR players as well
Of course, I’ll also be watching community feedback closely, so be sure to let me know what features you’d like or bugs I need to fix. Thanks for all your support!